- Purify amplified DNA ranging from 100 bp -15,000bp in size
- Fast and efficient spin column format
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fast and easy processing - Rapid spin-column format processes 10 samples in 15 minutes, while a 96-well plate can be processed in 20 minutes.
- Purification from all PCR by-products - Remove all primer-dimers, primers, mineral oil, unicorporated nucleotides, enzymes and salts.
- High recovery - Recovery of greater than 90% of input amount.
- Can be used as an alternative to organic extraction and ethanol precipitation - This kit can also be used to clean-up various enzymatic reactions including digestions and Klenow reactions.
- Recovered DNA is suitable for downstream applications - Purified DNA is fully compatible with restriction digestions, ligations, labeling, PCR, and sequencing.
Storage: All solutions should be kept tightly sealed and stored at room temperature. These reagents should remain stable for at least 1 year in their unopened containers.
Ships at ambient temperature